Archive for March, 2012
» posted on Thursday, March 8th, 2012 at 9:57 pm by Admin
First, be sure your browser has Adobe Acrobat as a plugin, and that you have it set to open in a new window, rather than as a download.
Ninth Grade Economics
Online Student Edition Instructions
To get straight to the textbook
1) Go to http://www.glencoe.com/ose
2) Enter the access code:
3) You’re In
To get to the Interactive Games, Quizzes, Tutorials, as well as the online edition:
The Easy Way:
1) Go to http://tinyurl.com/glennecon
2) Then click on Student Center
3) You’re In
4) Use the access code above to get into the student edition. You don’t need the code to get into the games and such.
The Hard Way:
1) Go to Glencoe.Com
2) Select Michigan from the drop down box
3) Select Student/Parent button
4) Select Social Studies from the drop down box
5) Click Enter
6) This takes you to a new page.
7) Select Economics
Select Previous Editions under Economics Today and Tomorrow
9) Select 2008
10) Choose Enter Student Center
11) Choose Online Student Edition
12) This takes you to a new page.
13) Enter the access code
b. Click Submit
» posted on Thursday, March 8th, 2012 at 9:52 pm by Admin
Econ Chapter 8 Questions Sections 1, 2, and 3
» posted on Thursday, March 8th, 2012 at 9:47 pm by Admin
» posted on Thursday, March 8th, 2012 at 9:46 pm by Admin
» posted on Thursday, March 8th, 2012 at 9:39 pm by Admin
- Berkeley Comes to Its Senses About Free Speech
- Trump Eyeing Second Supreme Court Seat
- For 1st Time, Major Party Fails to Make France's Runoff
- Can Trump Make Canada Put on Its Big-Boy Pants Again?
- Ann Coulter's Important Lesson: Appeasement Always Fails
- Pat Buchanan: The Ideas Made It, But I Didn't
- To Win the House, Dems Will Have to Stop Fighting Each Other
- Can President Trump Learn on the Job?
- How to Best Tax Business
- Budget Cuts Aren't Cruel, the National Debt Is
- Today in History for 23rd April 2017Historical Events 1940 - NY Yankees dedicate a plaque to Jacob Rupert 1942 - 4-day allied bombing on Rostock begins 1952 - Bob Cain of Browns and Bob Feller of Indians each pitch a one-hitter 1959 - 1st heliport in Britain opens in London 1964 - Houston Colt 45s Ken Johnson becomes 1st major league pitcher to lose a 9 inning no-hitter, Reds win 1-0 1994 - Ar […]